Thursday, April 28, 2016

New Blog

Hello followers!

First, let me say sorry yet again that I have not been very active on my blog site. The reason for that is because I have been in college, working, and helping raise two little boys for my (ex) roommate. Now that I am being put on hold with school, I am going to try and focus on my reading and my blogging a lot more. With all of that said, I have decided to revamp my blog, and sort of start new, and fresh. I am moving from blogspot and going over to word press. I feel like it is way better to manage, and I feel like it is more "professional", in a way. So, if you are following me on this blog, please feel free to go on over to my new blog and follow me there. Also, look me up on Facebook and follow that as well for upcoming updates! Below are the links to my Facebook page, as well as a link to the new blog.

Thanks, readers! I look forward to seeing you on my new website!

Facebook
New Blog


Stephany

No comments:

New Blog

Hello followers! First, let me say sorry yet again that I have not been very active on my blog site. The reason for that is because I have...