Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dream House for Bookish People!

Hey everyone! Just a quick bookish entry for all of you! I know i've been MIA, and hopefully all of you are still following me. Its just been an interesting couple of months. But, i'm going to try my hardest to get out of this slump and back into reviewing/book blogging! Anyways.

Here's a bookish entry for you.

I was reading Yahoo News (I am a huge News freak!) and came around this article titled: House of Shelves. It's this house that has been built out of shelves. Shelves and shelves and shelves for this person (or family), to put thousands of books inside of it! It's structurally safe to withstand earthquakes and what not too! When I came around this, I said that I NEEDED a house like this!

Now, for all of your bookish people out there, have you ever dreamed about what would be in your house for all of your books? In the years that I've been reading, I've always said I wanted a room that was my library. I want 3 of the 4 walls covered in book shelves from floor to ceiling filled with books I've read and/or wanted to read. Now, after seeing this article, and seeing the pictures, I may have decided I want a house like this one!

Make sure you check out this article/picture by clicking HERE. Let me know what you think. What are your dreams about your house, whether it's the one you live in now, or a future house, so that all of the books you've ever wanted would fit?

No comments:

New Blog

Hello followers! First, let me say sorry yet again that I have not been very active on my blog site. The reason for that is because I have...