Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sneak Peek of Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer

Hello everyone!! While surfing the web and Facebook this afternoon, I came across a post by Jodi Picoult, advertising her new book that she co-authored with her daughter Samantha. For Valentine's Day, these two ladies collaborated with Mtv.com and  gave us book worms a sneak peek of the book! I don't know about you, but I am so excited!

To see the sneak peek, you can go HERE.

The book is about a teenager named Delilah who has this dream to have the characters in her books to come alive. She has fallen in love with a character in the book she's currently reading, and he comes to life! So, who among us as book readers and book worms, hasn't ever had the fantasy that the characters you fall in love with, come alive? I know I have!! Many times!

I'm very excited about this book, and can't wait for it's release on June 26th! This is going to be a GREAT Young Adult book, and I think a lot of us are going to be able to relate to it. =-)

So, head on over to the site HERE and read more about the book, and download your copy of the first two chapters! I promise, you won't regret it!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Awesome news! I love Jodi Picoult :)

New Blog

Hello followers! First, let me say sorry yet again that I have not been very active on my blog site. The reason for that is because I have...