Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sorry, Followers!

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to say how very sorry I am that it has been OVER a year since I last did a review and post! I have been extremely busy with work, and school, etc. I know, I know, that is NO excuse! There is always time for reading! Again, I am so sorry!

I am trying my hardest to get back into my blog again. In the days/months to come, you will start seeing some reviews that I was asked to do. Below you can see the list of the books I am going to be reading/reviewing, and eventually the links will be posted as well!

I hope you can all forgive me and PLEASE feel free to leave comments, thoughts, suggestions and ideas! Also, SHARE my blog so we can all meet new and exciting people!





Upcoming Reviews/Guest Posts/Etc.:


Lucky Bastard by Deborah Coonts --- COMING SOON

Mamas Child by Joan Steinau Lester --- COMING SOON

Butterfly Tears --- COMING SOON



No comments:

New Blog

Hello followers! First, let me say sorry yet again that I have not been very active on my blog site. The reason for that is because I have...