Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I Want To Be BFF's With!

As you all know, over at my other blog, The Broke and the Bookish, we do a weekly meme called Top Ten Tuesday. It's a meme where we think of different topics every week and make a list out of it! If you'd like to participate, head on over to The Broke and the Bookish by clicking HERE, and fill out Mister Linky! Don't forget to link back to our blog as well! Enjoy!




TOP THEN CHARACTERS I WANT TO BE BFF'S WITH!


Before I get started, I usually don't put them in order of "favorite", but this time, my number one is by far the first person I'd choose from!!!


1.) Baily Flanigain from the Baxter Series- Baily is the most down to earth, laid back, Christian, friendly person you'd ever meet... in real life, AND in a book! She's all about being that true friend no matter what, she never leaves your side, and she supports you in every thing. I've never really had a friend like that, and to think that Bailey could be that true friend is so awesome! Plus, she's a HUGE fan of Jesus, which is a plus for me! 

2.) Lula and Stephanie Plum from the Stephanie Plum series - I had to put both of these on here because they're my top two favorite characters from this series. I'd love to be friends with Lula because she's so hilarious!! She's an plus sized woman trying to fit into junior sized clothes, she is loud, has wild hair and isn't afraid of anyone, or anything! And who wouldn't want to be friends with Stephanie? She gets herself in the most daring, crazy, scary, mixed up situations... car bombings, body parts showing up in the mail.. It'd never be a dull moment being her friend! Not to mention her close ties with the sexy Ranger and Joe Morelli! 

3.) Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games series- I had to think about this one. But, I came to the conclusion that it would be fun to be her friend, just in the sense that she's the type of person to not care what other people think of her. She knows who she is, what she likes, and other peoples opinions don't matter. I feel like I could learn a lot from her. Especially from watching her in the games, even though it'd be hard to watch my BFF in such a situation! 

4.) Melinda Sordino from Speak - I know this may surprise some of you, but I'd like to be friends with her so I can BE there for this poor girl! Even when I first read this book, I found myself screaming at her so-called "friends" who left her to deal with what she did on her own. And in my eyes, this girl had every right to bust that party up! More power to her! 


I thought of four of them off of the top of my head! I'm running out of time at the moment, but I will add some more later!!! 

Who are some of the people you picked? Do you agree with any of mine? I'm excited to see what some of you said! 

No comments:

New Blog

Hello followers! First, let me say sorry yet again that I have not been very active on my blog site. The reason for that is because I have...